Trying something new. Taking a page out of my friend Shawns book and I'm going to try the blog thing. I figured it couldn't hurt trying to keep myself organized. I find myself not being able to remember time frame of happenings in our lives with all this moving. So, we'll give this a shot. Post some pictures and share what the kids are up to.
Anyhoo...
I can't seem to get unpacked. I don't really know what my problem is, I find myself finding excuses to not be in the house during the day. It could be the fact that someone else (that I don't know) has used my toilets, or that I'm staring at plain white walls or quite honestly I'm missing my friends, my house, and my dog. Really Janie is a huge part of why I'm having such a hard time settling in. This is the first time in 15 moves that she hasn't been shedding up a nervous storm getting underfoot. I miss her terribly, especially in the evenings when Greg works late. I miss seeing that sweet little face following me to every room, making sure I get her things unpacked.
But then there too is the curse of unpacked boxes. Inevitably if every box gets unpacked, we'll be moving again in 6 months. And who wants to do that?
Enough rambling. I need to unpack the camera so I can take pictures of this place to post here. If I could just figure out which box that is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment