Friday, March 7, 2008

On The Road Again.....

"Just can't believe that we're on the road again.
The life I love is packed in boxes once again.
And I can't believe we're on the road again.
On the road again.
Goin places I thought I'd never see again.
Unpacking boxes again and again.
And I can't believe we're on the road again."
Says it all doesn't it? Can you guess? We're moving once more.
Greg has gotten a great job with Sony Online Entertainment. He is going to be their Exectutive Director of Technical Operations. (please don't ask me anything beyond that, cause I couldn't explain it if I tried!) Anyhoo. They are based out of San Diego; ergo the move. He starts on Monday. And the rest of us will be down there over Easter weekend since the kids have spring break. Lucky kids...they scored spring break both here and down there in April.
The kids are amazingly ok with this move. I think they are both old enough to understand everything now. Which helps out tremendously. We are going to be in somewhat of a temporary situation for a while. Probably rent an apartment for 6 months or so. We are going to give ourselves time to figure out where we really want to be in the area. So you'll have to look for another change of address at the end of summer.
Boxes are calling!

No comments: