Thursday, November 1, 2007

Girls Night Out





So...the guys went camping and we hopped on over to the mall for a little girl time. We got Melissa's haircut and then we had our toes done. Complete with a flower and some sparkles. Needless to say, she stole the show. She poured over the books to see what "look" she wanted, then got her hair shampooed and then the cutting began. The gal that cut her hair took a loooong time. But when she finished and turned Melissa around I tell you, she could have lit up the room with that smile! She was practically bouncing down the mall to get her toes done after that and when we got there she was ooh-ed and aah-ed over in the nail salon. They all had to come over and admire her toes and hair!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Oh my goodness! I've sat in that same nail salon before...how sad for me!! I LOVE the haircut!!

Dana said...

She's so cute and grown up! ::sniff::