Thursday, July 17, 2008

One of those days....

Or years? I don't know. So the whole Perpetual thing threw me for a while, but I thought I was adjusting well. Moving to San Diego; fine. One more place to say that we have lived. And while I am enjoying it here... I'm thinking we need to give away our cars. Greg's Jeep stolen in June and then my 4 Runner was hit today. Left rear bumper completely torn off. Maybe I should consider walking everywhere.
UGH! That is all I can say. Greg walked in while I was talking to my brother and says "you know, someone hit your car and your bumper is hanging off." I thought he was joking. But no. He was not. Just kill me now. What a pain in the arse. Luckily that woman that hit me did leave a note and called her insurance company when it happened. So at least she was cool about it. But come on!!! Give me a break. What a huge inconvience. Maybe her insurance will be quick about it and we can have it fixed while we are going to Pagosa Springs next week. Just what I want is another rental car.
Can we say road bike?

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I keep checking for some updates!!!