Greg was off to Vegas this morning and the kids and I were wanting something to do; so we dropped him off and headed over to Sea World. (You just have to love the season tickets) Austin hadn't seen any of the evening shows so we knew it would be a looooong day. We arrived at 8:30 a.m. and planned to stay until the fireworks show at 9:55. Glutton for punishment I know, but with school starting in a few short days we might as well make the most of our summer.
Needless to say we had a great time. We rode all the water rides in the morning so we'd be dry when the sun went down. I certainly didn't want to have to head out to the car to change clothes or buy anything new. We managed to catch every show they had. I don't believe there was one we missed.
The highlight of the day for Melissa anyway was meeting Clyde. We were walking by the stadium prior to the Clyde and Semore Show and Austin was asked if he wanted to be part of the show. Of course he does, but you know how little sisters can be... she piped up with, "but I want to too." So the gal says, "You can do rock, paper scissors for it." Guess who won the best 3 out of 5?

No comments:
Post a Comment